top of page


02.    Divorce Law


I can assist you with the following areas regarding Divorce Law:

1.  Divorce - To commence the divorce action (filing statement of claim) or to respond to the divorce action (filing statemet of defence and counterclaim to divorce).

2.  Custody of the children of the marriage.

3.  Access of the children of the marriage.

4.  Child Support for the children of the marriage - retroactive child support and ongoing child support.

5.  Spousal Support - retroactive and ongoing spousal support.

6.  Variation of custody, access, child support, spousal support.

7.  Mobility application.

8.  Division of Family Property.

9.  Finalizing divorce via desk divorce application.

10.  4 way meetings to attempt resolution outside of Court.

11.  Judicial Dispute Resolution meetings. 

10.  Trial in the event you and your spouse are not able to resolve matters by consent.  

Child Abduction

In the event that your spouse absconds with the children of the marriage to another province inside Canada without a Court Order authorizing for such move, I can assist you with a Court Application for an Order for custody and the return of the child to your care in Alberta forthwith.


Where your spouse absconds to another country that is a signatory to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of Child Abduction, I can assist you with Court application to have the child returned to Canada.  Please note that if the country that your spouse absconds to is not a signatory to the Hague Convention, then that country is under no obligation to force your spouse to return the child / children to Canada.

Request a Price Quote

bottom of page